Remember me? ;)


I could list all the reasons why I haven't blogged in nearly a month, but I won't because who really cares, right? All that matters is that I'm back now, although I can't say for sure that I'll be blogging several times a week or anything like that. All I can promise is that I will try to blog more regularly :) I missed you guys!

So I've accumulated quite a few new products over the past few weeks/months that when it actually came time to blog, I didn't even know where to start....so I opted for the fail-proof FOTD route! Not the most exciting types of posts, I know, but I promise I'll work on some reviews of some of my new-ish goodies soon :)





Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
(Loving these!)

Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in #53
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in 002
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand
Dior Matte Bronzer in 002
NARS Blush in Mounia

Eyes:
UDPP in Greed
LORAC Sand Tropez Palette (e/s second from the left)
MAC e/s in Patina
MAC e/s in Brule
MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy
L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara

Lips:
Revlon l/s in Berry Smoothie





In other news, I've been OBSESSED with my Clarisonic Mia ever since I got it during Sephora Friends & Family Sale. Surprisingly, the "purging phase" I experienced was tame and short-lived and my skin has been in really great condition ever since (still with the occasional break-outs though, of course!). I fell in love with it so quickly that I even snatched up a lavender one for my mom during the VIB sale for Christmas :) I'll definitely be reviewing mine in a few weeks.

I've been kind of out of the Twitter and beauty blogging loop for the past few weeks, but I did notice that a few of the beloved Chanel Rouge Allure Laques were being discontinued and the frenzy that ensued online soon after news broke. While I had often admired Dragon Rouge Allure Laque on others, I really never had any intention whatsoever of purchasing it for myself (mainly due to the fact that I don't tend to sport in-your-face red lips often enough to warrant the hefty $32 price tag), but then 3 things happened:

1. I saw this post on Temptalia.com.
2. I went to Nordstrom.com immediately and purchased something I didn't need.
3. I tweeted the following:

I had zero intention of doing it.......but then all of a sudden I just did. I bought Chanel Dragon. EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*slaps wrist*

Dragon seems to be sold out online at Nordstrom now, and even when I purchased it a few days ago, it was on backorder until the beginning of next month. Despite feeling a moderate amount of guilt for succumbing to temptation and spending a decent amount of money on something that will probably not get enough use from me to warrant the price tag, I'm still really excited for it to get here so I can wear it for the holidays!

So that's all from me for now, but I'll leave you with a little poll for a future post!
Which review would you be most interested in seeing?
1. Revlon Lip Butters
2. Jordana Easyshine Lip Colors
3. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation



Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.