My Favorite Look This Week #7

I love me a brown smokey eye, but throw in a touch of bronze? Even better. Technically, this was my favorite look of last week, but who's keeping track, right?
A lot of you seemed to like the super simple smokey eye I wore in my Clinique Black Honey All About Eyes post (I did too!), but I wanted something with a bit more dimension on this particular day; in other words, a smokey eye that utilized more than one shadow. 

For this look, I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze all over my lids as a base with the orangey-gold Clinique All About Shadow in At Dusk (a don't call me jesse-inspired purchase) layered on top. I used Clinique's Black Honey from the same eyeshadow line to deepen the outer v and crease, and I blended everything out with Burberry Almond. I'll admit, when you look at Bad to the Bronze, At Dusk and Black Honey in their respective pans, the three don't seem like they would ever go together, but once layered and blended over the eye, bronze perfection ensues. For the perfect bronzey-brown liner to smoke up my lash line, I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in West from the Black Market set.

For my base, I wore Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 52 and applied Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX05 in areas where I needed more coverage (I've kinda re-fallen in love with this). I sculpted my cheekbones a bit with NYX Taupe blush (perfect contour shade for lighter skin tones) with Rouge Bunny Rouge blush in Delicata added in for just a touch of color on my cheeks.

Lastly, on my lips, I wore my newest love - Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in Cheri. Swoooooon!

Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.