The Current Edit

While I was home in California for two months and using and re-using the same stash of beauty products I packed with me, I found myself in two minds. On the one hand, there were certain products I absolutely loved and continued to happily use, while others, I quickly became bored with and wished I had brought with me more options. Since coming back to Oregon, the products on my current rotation contain a mix of those travel companions and those I just recently reunited with.
Eyeshadow was one area where my interest in the products I brought with me quickly fizzled out. Don't get me wrong - I still love them, but I often found myself wishing I had packed a few others too. I basically looked like the heart-eyed emoji when I saw my NARS And God Created the Woman palette again after two, long months. Kalahari (top far right) is such a gorgeous all of the lid color; definitely one of my favorites. Must never leave home without it again.

For lips, I've been loving the rosy neutral look lately, and both Dior Addict Extreme in Cherie Bow and Maybelline Color Whisper in Made-It Mauve fit that bill to a T, with the latter being a slightly plummier version of the former. For cheeks, MAC Blushcreme in Ladyblush has been supplying my drab, winter complexion with the perfect punch of lively pink. And the long-lasting, dewy finish? Can't say I hate it. Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight has also been on heavy rotation in the past two months or so, as I've completely rediscovered my infatuation with highlighters.

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk (I wear shade 3.5) has been my new base love as of late. I could just go on about the 378,760+ reasons why, but I think this post pretty much sums it up - glow without the shine, coverage without the cake. You get the idea. My favorite way to apply it? Stamped on, then blended in, with a dampened Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.

Lastly, skincare favorites include Osmia Organics Active Gel Toner and African Botanics Marula Intense Skin Repair Body Balm. The former soothes my skin while offering up a hefty dose of extra hydration under my moisturizer or night cream, and the latter is a godsend for dry, irritated, wind-chapped skin. I use it in place of my eye cream almost nightly.

Now, if I could just figure out a way to take all of my makeup and skincare with me when I travel next...

Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.