The Monday Post #8

Monday is by far the gloomiest day of the week for me, followed by Sunday simply because it precedes Monday. Hopefully, The Monday Post will give you some beauty inspiration and help you get through the week! 
Favorite beauty read/viewing: It's been eons since I last tried a Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick, and I've yet to grace my lips with a Rouge Coco Shine, but this post on BellaChique has me seriously rethinking my ways. Cheri Rouge Coco, in particular, is calling my name.

Beauty goal: After having a big clear-out in the form of a blog sale (there are still plenty of great products left, if you're interested! LINK), moving forward, before making a beauty purchase, I'm going to make a conscious effort to decide if I truly think I will use it often enough to justify the purchase. As I scoured my collection for products to put in the sale, I recall thinking more times than I'd like to admit, "Why did I buy this?" (probably because of the hype), and "I forgot I even had this" (suggesting I probably didn't like it that much if I didn't even miss it). My goal is really just to be more particular about which products I spend my money on and realize that I shouldn't buy everything just because it's pretty!

Product Rediscovery: Thanks to my beautiful cousin in the UK, my face has finally been reunited with my favorite drugstore foundation - Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. You may recall my review of this gem way back in the day, but as I grew paler and paler and shade 53 matched me less and less, I eventually stopped using it altogether. A few almost moments on Asos (thanks to my indecisive ways), and before I knew it, Healthy Mix Serum was no longer available in the US. My newest shade is 52, and not only is it a great match, but the beautiful, dewy, medium coverage reminded me on first application why I loved it so much in the first place.

Beauty lust: Lord knows I don't need another serum or oil in my life, but after reading Lilly's post on Genuine Glow about the benefits of Argan oil, I'm dying to get my hands on the Kahina Argan Oil. And it doesn't help that I've recently developed an addiction to perusing  the Eco Diva Beauty site. The Kahina oil is available there, as are a million other products I "need."

Most looking forward to: This whole week, actually! I'll be getting a couple cheeky beauty orders in this week (hey, I did just get rid of a bunch of stuff, right?), and the boy flies in for a visit on Thursday :)

Hope you all have a great week!

Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.