My Favorite Look This Week #8

I've been wanting to experiment a bit more with different eyeshadow placements lately. I really liked how this turned out, although admittedly, I found the overall effect was more apparent in real life than in these photos. 
What I normally go for is pretty simple: a lighter shade across the lid with a darker shade in the crease. Sometimes, I'll use a darker shade in the outer v as well, but that's about as adventurous as I get. 

With this look, I applied the darker shades (RBR Abyssinian Catbird layered over Burberry Midnight Brown) on the inner and outer thirds of the lid with a lighter shade (Clinique At Dusk) concentrated right in the center.

: Face :
Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 3.5
Hourglass Dim Light

: Cheeks :
NYX Taupe Blush (contour)
NARS Luster Blush

: Lips :
YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 6 Rouge Bergamasque
Urban Decay Lip Liner in Naked2

: Eyes :
Burberry Midnight Brown
Burberry Almond
Clinique At Dusk
Rouge Bunny Rouge Abyssinian Catbird
The pop of brightness in the center of the lid is more subtle in my case, simply because of the shades I worked with. You could certainly create a more dramatic effect by choosing more contrasting shades. 

So what does this eyeshadow placement actually do? It gives the illusion of your eyeshadow catching the light perfectly in any lighting, and it opens up the eyes in the process. 

Lastly, shout-out to NARS Luster. You rock my world every. single. time.


Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.