The Mid-Week Wish List


:: Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster :: I'm using a sample of this at the moment and loving every drop of this light and brightening serum. I use it at night to maintain the potency of the vitamin C.

:: Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia :: I first tried a sample of this scent about two weeks ago, and it's still lingering on the jacket I wore that night. I was completely taken aback by how unexpectedly beautiful the scent was. Every time I put on said jacket, I can nearly hear Gorgeous Gardenia saying, "Buy me."

:: Givenchy Ombre Couture Cream Eyeshadow :: These are new for spring and already available on Sephora's website. I love a good cream shadow, and if Givenchy's offering is even half as amazing as their Le Rouge lipstick range, I'm sold.

:: Kahina Night Cream :: My first Kahina product was their Facial Lotion (which I absolutely LOVE), and seeing as how they just added a night cream to their line-up (pictured is their eye cream...oops!), it only makes sense that I should plan on owning the pair at some point in the near future.

:: Dior Addict Fluid Sticks :: Dior makes some of my favorite lipsticks ever, and I'm not ashamed to admit that their new for spring, Addict Fluid Sticks make me weak at the knees. Looks like there will be 16 stunning shades total.

What's topping your wish list at the moment?


Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.