An Under-Eye Concealing Trio to Suit Varying Degrees of Exhaustion

Believe me when I say I know what I'm talking about when it comes to lack of sleep and general exhaustion. All those years of being a student and staying up late/until morning studying, being on rotations, etc. gave me plentiful opportunities to look at myself in the mirror and reassess why I always saw a zombie staring back at me. It encouraged me to explore different options for concealing my dark circles, and this trio consists of the best of the best.

Most days, i.e. status post a respectable amount of sleep, Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer does the job just fine. It's a thick texture that works best after it's warmed up with fingertips and patted on the under-eye area. It's incredibly hydrating and long-wearing, despite its healthy, dewy finish. Hint: I also love this one on blemishes.

If an hour or two of sleep somehow escaped you, or your under-eye area continues to look dull and drab, despite being doused with concealer, a thin layer of Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener dabbed on top can work wonders. It's a lightweight, pink-toned under-eye brightener that actually works. It instantly makes you look wide-awake and refreshed.

When all hope is lost and you're running on 3+ cups of coffee just to come close to seeming human, there's Armani Master Corrector in 1, a salmon-toned corrector that banishes under-eye darkness like nobody's business. You'll know when you need this bad boy, and in those cases, start by blending a bit of this into your under-eye area before reaching for concealer. If needed, finish it all off with the brightener, and no one will ever know you've been cheating on your bed with work/play/life.


Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.