Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric Blush in 502

I still recall the day I found out I was accepted into my top choice for graduate school - I congratulated myself with Dior Healthy Glow Summer Powder in Aurora and MAC Impassioned lipstick, both of which I still love and cherish. So, it should come as no surprise that when I finished up my rotations recently, to celebrate, I treated myself to a new and shiny luxury beauty product: Armani Cheek Fabric Blush in 502, to be exact. (Side note: What's up with products having only number identifications and not names?) 
Lipstick Boulevards and Tracy both convinced me I needed to give Armani's new powder blush range a second look. It's my first blush from the brand, but from what I gather, there seemed to be a bit of commotion surrounding the decreased size compared to their former powder blushes. Not sure about the old ones, but the new ones contain 0.14 oz of product, which is about average for a powder blush, so I'm not too bothered.

502 (no name, grrrrr) is a pale peachy pink. I know, I know. I dislike the overused 'peachy pink' descriptor just as much as the next person, but sometimes it really is the most appropriate phrase. It's slightly shimmery in the pan, but interestingly, the shimmer hardly shows up on my skin at all. The finish is more satin on me than anything.

The texture of the Cheek Fabric Blush is gorgeous --- smooth and non-chalky. It has medium pigmentation that allows for even careless blush application to yield perfect results. The color is easily buildable and impossible to mess up. My kind of blush.


502 is a shade that is ideal for fair to lighter skin tones. I'm about an NC20 at the moment, and it shows up beautifully on me, but I don't think 502 would make much of a difference on skin tones much darker than NC25. However, it's not unlikely that another one of Armani's stunning Cheek Fabric Blush shades will catch your eye instead.... 


I often feel a bit guilty splurging on luxury beauty products for no reason, which is why I love when occasions like this roll around so I can justify the purchase to myself! ;-) I'll just go ahead an add this blush to my list of beauty products in my collection with sentimental value. 

Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric Blush is available from Nordstrom for $46.


Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.