The Summer Body Moisturizers

With the warmer weather comes happy and more content (aka less dry) skin. I'm a big proponent of moisturizing your body daily, but seasonal changes often require moving the heavier body butters to the back of the drawer in favor of lighter options. Here are three of my favorites:
St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion Oatmeal & Shea Butter // By far the lightest of the bunch, this spray-on lotion comes equipped with a nozzle that delivers a continuous mist that deposits a thin layer of product on the skin. It takes only a few seconds to rub in and absorb. There is no down time needed before getting dressed, making it the perfect option for rushed mornings. It provides delicate moisturization that is just enough in the warmer months. Their Grapefruit option sounds fantastic as well, particularly for summer.

Osmia Organics Body Oil in Sunset // I've been singing the praises of these body oils for quite some time now, and Sunset is the scent I'm currently enjoying my last few uses of. It's a warm, spicy vanilla scent, and when applied to damp/wet skin straight out of the shower, my skin drinks it up in about the same time it takes me to brush my teeth, and I'm left with silky soft skin that lasts all day. It's not greasy or heavy at all, making it a great summer moisturizer option for days when your skin needs a bit more hydration.

Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Ultra-Hydrating Body Butter // Although technically a body butter, this whipped argan oil feels lighter than others I've tried (The Body Shop, Haus of Gloi, etc), but it's equally as hydrating. The Vanilla Apricot scent is heavenly - it smells exactly like peach yogurt. I love that it doesn't feel thick or heavy (it rubs in easily), and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky - just ridiculously soft and moisturized. This is the perfect summer body moisturizer for dry skin or for transitioning from summer into the colder months.


Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.