Merry Christmas!

Just popping in to wish all of my readers a very Merry Christmas! Whether you celebrate the holiday or not, I hope you enjoy today with your loved ones. 

In true beauty blogger fashion, I also wanted to give a little mention to my Christmas mani this year - OPI Red Fingers & Mistletoes, borrowed from my sister, and apparently, also a part of the Gwen Stefani Holiday 2014 Collection. It's a gorgeous ruby red with red micro-glitter. Certainly nothing revolutionary this year, but it's such a festive shade, I couldn't resist :)
OPI Red Fingers & Mistletoes
See you all back here soon for my 'Best of 2014' posts!
-Tiffany xo


Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.