Worth the Hype? My Two Cents on The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

I'd been meaning to try The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil for ages now, ever since every blogger and their mom gave it their stamp of approval. I love a good cleansing oil for its ease of makeup removal, but seeing as how they can tend to be a bit on the pricier end of the spectrum, I was excited to finally test out a more affordable option.
My verdict? I like it a lot, but I don't absolutely love it. The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil ($18) effectively removes makeup, including my always difficult to remove waterproof mascara. Most days, I rinse it off instead of using a warm washcloth, and when I do, it leaves behind a slight film on my skin that I end up washing off during my second cleanse. Because of this, I can only use it as a first cleanse to remove makeup, and I don't reach for it when I just need to wash my face, like in the mornings or as a second cleanse at night, unless I have a washcloth on hand. My other gripe with it is the scent. I'm generally not too bothered by fragrances in skincare, but this has such a strong, artificial floral scent that it tends to turn me off a bit, although it hasn't actually made my skin react negatively.

On the market for an affordable cleansing oil that effectively removes makeup? This one will do the trick. Hoping for a cleansing oil that can remove makeup and be used as a stand alone cleanser? This one falls short, due to not rinsing off completely clean.


Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.