Easy Red, White, and Blue Nails

The 4th is almost here! We're having a cookout at our place tomorrow so today I'm running around getting all the food and everything we need. So while I may not feel like that's totally together, at least my nails are. :)
So this is my nail look for the 4th. Nothing super complicated. Just a result of me playing around with my favorite red, white, and blue nail polishes and glitters.


For a great tip on how to make white nail polish go on evenly and opaque, check out my blog post- "No Streaky Nails...EVERRRR" here.

 Colors Used:
Sally Hansen White On
L'Oreal Target Red
L'Oreal Jet Set to Paris
L'Oreal Sparklicious (glitter)
Illamasqua Untold (glitter)
Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe (glitter)
Out the Door Topcoat

Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.