5, 10, 20 Minutes

We've all been faced with those mornings - you swear your alarm never went off (it most definitely did), and what follows is always a mystery, because you wake up eventually and look at your clock with a look that flashes from bewilderment to SH*T! (What do you mean I'm supposed to be out the door in 10 minutes? I haven't even brushed my teeth yet!) These are the edited down products I use when I'm in a rush with only 5 minutes to spare (if I'm lucky), as well as the products I tack on when I have extra time - also known as my 5, 10 and 20 minute routines.




5, 10, 20 minute routines

5 min - Back to Basics. When I'm working against the clock (most days), my routine consists of only the basics. For me, that includes concealer (I use one on blemishes and redness and another for under-eyes), some sort of blush, mascara and eyebrow product. My lips are often left bare with only clear lip balm (Anthony Logistics pictured above); I have an array of lip products to choose from in my handbag when I have time later on. Certainly, there are days when I skip makeup altogether, but if I've decided to make an effort beauty-wise, this is considered my bare minimum. It's just enough to make me look put together and takes only about 5 minutes from start to finish.
5 minute routine
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light-Medium
Benefit Rockateur Blush
Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara
Shu Uemura Hard Formula Brow Pencil in Stone Grey

10 min - Subtle Definition. If I have a few extra minutes and my routine has room to encompass a couple more products, in addition to the aforementioned ones, I incorporate in what I consider my 'nice-to-haves,' meaning products just a step below daily must-haves. A foundation to even out my complexion, bronzer for warmth and definition, a fantastic all-over lid color and a touch of liner, all topped off with a goes-with-everything lip.
10 minute add-ons
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in 3.5 
Chanel Les Beiges in 30
Burberry Eyeshadow in Pale Barley
Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in Flirting Game
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #9 Nude in Private

20 min - Precision and Finishing Touches. For me, 20 minutes is considered my maximum. It's more than enough time for me to relax and complete any look without having to cut out steps. Still utilizing all of the products mentioned in my 5 and 10 minute routines, given the time, I like to add on a cheek highlight, define my eyes in the way of darkening up the crease and outer v, and finish off the look with clean, winged liner.
20 minute add-ons
Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight
Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner and Serum
Burberry Eyeshadows in Midnight Brown (left) and Almond

How do you adjust your routine when you have 5, 10 or 20 minutes to get ready?

Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.