The Best Under-Eye Concealer: Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer

You can pretty much tell by the state of my Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer tube that I used the heck out of it before realizing I've never reviewed it, which is a shame because it's my absolute favorite under-eye concealer.
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer claims to be full coverage, creaseless, waterproof and long-wearing. I have the shade Light-MediumI was initially surprised by its incredibly thick, slightly tacky consistency, but I quickly realized that this texture is what helps the concealer to adhere and wear so well on the skin. 

In order for the concealer to spread and blend flawlessly, warming the product up with your fingers is a necessary step, which is why I find application with fingers better than that with a brush, which can often leave the concealer looking streaky. I squeeze out the tiniest amount of product onto my ring finger (a little truly goes a long way!), tap it between my two ring fingers and apply it to my under-eye area with a gentle patting motion. The coverage is impeccable.

Although Maracuja Creaseless Concealer is incredibly moisturizing due to the inclusion of Maracuja oil, I find that prepping the skin with a hydrating eye cream (or moisturizer if applying it to the face) is ideal because the thick texture means that the concealer carries the potential to cling to drier areas. The finish is healthy and dewy, which is perfect for brightening up and enhancing the overall appearance of the under-eye area.

Before (top) and after
In the photo above, I applied Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light-Medium only to my under-eye and inner corner areas. I did not apply any concealer to my lids, and I also am not wearing any foundation because I wanted to show the coverage the concealer carries on its own.

For me, Maracuja Creaseless Concealer ticks all the boxes for a perfect under-eye concealer. It's full-coverage, creaseless and long-wearing, exactly as it boasts, and its dewy finish leaves me with a hydrated and healthy-looking under-eye area that is never cakey. Just between me and you, it's so good that I already have a back-up at the ready.

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer is available from Sephora for $24.

Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.