Spring Pout

Switching up your lip color is one of the easiest ways to transition your look into different seasons. I love me some bright corals in the summer, berries and vampy shades in the fall, holiday-ready reds in the winter, but for spring, I'm all about the peaches and pinks.

Clockwise from left:
Dior Addict Lipstick in Singuliere
Maybelline Color Elixir in Radiant Raspberry
Maybelline Color Whisper in Peach Punch
MAC Lipstick in Flamingo

L to R: Singuliere, Radiant Raspberry, Peach Punch and Flamingo

Top to bottom: Singuliere, Radiant Raspberry, Peach Punch and Flamingo


Dior Singuliere is an old favorite. Fact: I even have a back-up. It's one of the few blue-toned, bubblegum pinks that actually suits me and doesn't make me look like a wannabe Barbie. It's an Addict formula, so it's sheer but can be built up to medium opacity, and it has the feel of a lip balm.

Maybelline Radiant Raspberry and Peach Punch are both new (and I think limited edition) for summer, as a part of the Bleached Neons collection. Radiant Raspberry is such a stunning shade, although it strikes me more as a watermelon than a raspberry. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it looks even more beautiful on the lips than it does in the tube. It's bright, but not too bright, you know? Peach Punch is your standard peach, and I appreciate that it's more wearable and less orange on the lips since the slightly sheerer Color Whisper formula allows some of your natural lip color to peek through. 

MAC Flamingo is a beautiful, muted pinky coral. It's a lustre formula and was originally released as a limited edition shade, but MAC is bringing it back soon (it's currently listed as "coming soon" on their site). It's one of those shades that makeup fanatics tend to go crazy for, and rightfully so. I remember wearing this a ton last spring and summer, and I'm happy to have it back in the rotation.

What lip shades do you tend to gravitate towards in the spring?


Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.