The Cream Blushes You Have to Try: Make Up For Ever HD Blush

I'm a big fan of cream blush, in general. I used to be a strong proponent of the "cream blush must be dewy" mentality, complete with a distaste for the varieties with cream to powder finishes (I'll just use a powder, thanks), that is, until I swooshed my finger into my first Make Up For Ever HD Blush. Since falling in love with 335 Fawn, I've added two more to my arsenal, and my adoration for the flattering shades and faultless formula only continues to grow.
335 // Fawn, 315 // Peach Beige, 220 // Pink Sand

I actually reviewed the formula back when I got Fawn (you can read that here), but basically, it's my favorite cream blush formula ever. It's pigmented and creamy but never tacky, it's so easy to blend, and it has an incredibly natural, satin, skin-like finish. Like I said in my original review, you'll never see the product sitting atop your skin; once blended, you're left with only the gorgeous flush created by the pigment. The best part is that it applies equally as seamlessly over liquid and powder base products. I love pairing it with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush for application.

L to R: 335 Fawn, 315 Peach Beige, 220 Pink Sand
Although the three shades I own look embarrassingly similar in their pans, they're quite different once swatched and worn. 335 Fawn is a tawny pink-brown that manages to handle the jobs of both blush and bronzer/contour. 315 Peach Beige is a rich, warm peach that is complexion brightening, yet still muted enough for everyday wear. 220 Pink Sand is a dusky baby pink with a slightly mauve undertone. I hate to toot my own horn, but I think the three shades I currently own are pretty damn perfect....for me, anyway. I always manage to throw at least one of these into my travel makeup bag because they're practically foolproof, in terms of both application and colors. All 16 shades in the range are free of shimmer and incredibly wearable and flattering. There's definitely something for everyone.

Wearing 220 Pink Sand
If you take away one thing from this post, I hope it's what is already stated in the title: you have to try these. And there's your beauty PSA to kick off the weekend :)

Make Up For Ever HD Blushes are available from Sephora and retail for $26.


Paylaş

Melisa

    Google ile yorum yap!
    Facebook ile yorum yap!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Bir düşüncen varsa eğer söyle bana ?

Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.